1. Top Yoga Standing Forward Fold Pose
· Calms the brain and helps relieve stress and mild depression
· Stimulates the liver and kidneys
· Stretches the hamstrings, calves, and hips
· Strengthens the thighs and knees
· Improves digestion
· Helps relieve the symptoms of menopause
2. Yoga Bound Angle Pose
· Strengthens and improves flexibility in the inner thighs, groins, and the knees
· Helps prepare the hips and groins for meditative seated poses, which require more flexibility in these areas
· Helps to sooth menstrual discomfort and digestive complaints
· Alleviates fatigue, according to traditional yoga texts
3. Lord of the Dance Pose Yoga
· Improves balance
· Improves postural awareness
· Improve body awareness
· Can boost energy and fight fatigue
· Can help build confidence and empowerment
4. Tree Pose Yoga
· Strengthens the ligaments and tendon of the feet
· Strengthens and tones the entire standing leg, up to the buttocks
· Assists the body in establishing pelvic stability
· Builds self-confidence and esteem
5. Bound Hands Pressure Pose Yoga
- It provides many benefits to your lungs and improves your breathing.
- It makes your shoulders and neck pain-free and broadens them.
- It helps to get relief from stress, anxiety, fatigue, and sleeping disorders.
- With regular practice, it increases energy levels and controls negativities.
- It releases the muscle tissue from knees to ear.
For Full Details: https://www.shopplax.com/top-5-best-yoga-poses/